Wednesday 15 October 2014

Zulta-what?

Just browsing through Pinterest as you do, for a couple of minutes (hours) and I came across Zultanite and nearly fell off my chair.

I have never even heard of it before, and it is STUNNING.


I mean..... well, just look at it. There are lots of other lush examples on the jewellery editor website. And believe me, I don't use the word "Lush" lightly. In fact, I can't remember ever using it before unless referring to that rather overpoweringly smelly soap shop.


Zulcanite is apparently, an incredibly rare, and recently discovered, colour changing gemstone; changing from canary yellow to raspberry pink, depending on the light source.

I haven't seen it "in person" yet, but am feeling the need to go and seek some out. Is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />