Sunday 6 January 2013

Bye bye 2012.....

....and hello 2013.

I admit I'm usually itching to get the house cleaned up and "de-Christmassed" from Boxing Day onwards, but now it's all over and the dust has settled, the house seems so empty without the Christmas decs... And it'll be even emptier tomorrow when the kids go back. (sniffle)

I just couldn't say goodbye to some bits of Christmas, so this will be hanging on our back gate for a little while.

But truly, if I never see another piece of cheese again it'll be too soon.


I can't wait to get back to work properly tomorrow. I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a very good year. I've got lots of ideas - I just need to make them real.

Happy (slightly belated) New Year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />