Sunday 24 June 2012

Love where you live....

I was brought up in the Derbyshire hills, and if I'm honest most other countryside I see seems to pale in comparison to that beautiful countryside of my childhood. I've always craved greenery and though I had a blast when I lived in London for 5 or 6 years, by the end of that period I was itching to get out.

So when were looking for somewhere to live that was both "countrysidey" and commutable to London for Mr P, we saw this village and knew it was the one for us.




These pictures were taken last weekend, 5 minutes walk from my front door....I'm not sure I could ever move back to city life. I love where I live.... What do you prefer? Town or country?

2 comments:

  1. Country for me. I lived in London for 16 years. Couldn't wait to get out in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww..... What a greenary!!! Superbbbbb

    Pearl Bracelets

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />