Friday 13 April 2012

Custom Goodies

I thought you might like to see the lovely earrings and pendant set that I made recently for Carly, who got in contact with me via this blog.

Carly had a definite idea of the colours and length she wanted for her earrings, and I got to do just what I love to do, plan the design and put it all together. I was really pleased with  the finished result.



 The rose quartz looks beautiful with the creamy pearls and delicate greys. I lightly oxidised the sterling silver components and polished them to a gorgeous shine.


The photos don't really do them justice; it was when we were still in the throws of the building work and I couldn't get all my photo bits and bobs set up properly.... but you get the idea.

Carly said "Hi, they've arrived safely thank you and I'm really pleased with everything, just perfect! Thanks again for interpreting all my demands into something pretty, and for getting it to me on time!"

If you have an idea of your perfect earrings that you'd like me to help realise, just get in touch and we can work something out. I'd love to help you get hold of the perfect necklace to go with that summer wedding outfit, or a special pressie for your sister who loves green.....


2 comments:

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />