Sunday 8 January 2012

New year, new house (ish)

"Excited" does not come close to how I'm feeling about the current events in our household. Building work started three days ago (*squeal*).

And, when it's finished in March (no really, I believe they will finish on time) I will have my very own workspace. And it will be better than this....


and a lot lot warmer....
And, so much more tidy and organised.

My workspace (I'm struggling to call it a "studio"!) is going to be in that corner, by the wheelbarrow....


  ...and I'm hoping that eventually the view from my new window will not have a portaloo and a skip

Exciting times....  2012 is going to be a good year.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! You are sooooo lucky! can't wait to see updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am a lucky lucky girl. I keep having to pinch myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How brilliant - love to see the finished pictures

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />