Thursday 17 November 2011

Christmas Postage Dates



Well it's that time again. I've already started panicking about Christmas approaching way too quickly. Since having the kids, gone are the days when a last minute dash on Christmas Eve cuts it (or is even logistically possible). So I thought it was also about time I let you all know about postage dates.

Just think how good it'll be to get those Christmas gifts done and dusted? And how gorgeously smug you will feel.

If you're in the UK you need to get your order in by 19th December. If it's a custom order, such as fingerprint jewellery you will ideally need to get your order in by 28th November - eek that's next Monday!! Remember I post out first class recorded for most packages, and Special Delivery for custom goodies, or those costing above £30.

For my lovely customers in the US your order needs to be with me by 8th December. And if you're buying from right on the other side of the world in Australia, you'll need to order by 4th December.

After the chaos caused by the snow and certain customs centres (you know who you are NY!) to deliveries last year my advice is get it ordered early!!

Good luck - and happy shopping!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful earrings, the colour really is very attractive, I love them x

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />