Monday 2 August 2010

Can't believe it's only the beginning of week 2 of the school summer holidays. I'm loving the summer. My first proper summer off work with the girls (I don't count the summer littlest was born when I was on maternity leave as it didn't actually stop raining.. at all).

We've had loads and loads of fun, the girls are having a brilliant time, BUT I am getting very little jewellery made, and not keeping up with listings at all.

I've decided to go with it, and not worry too much. I'm working on a few bits and bobs, and have been playing around setting stones in bezels. I'm also working on a few new beaded necklaces, which are simple but I think effective. I'll hopefully load a few of these up later this week. So things are getting made.

My turquoise stash is steadily decreasing! I'm also planning on doing something along these lines with some rather lovely fluorite beads, and some shiny black onyx - intersperced with a splash of coral.

Summer is a quiet time on etsy and folksy generally, so it's a good opportunity to take some time out, and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />