Saturday 31 October 2009

Squirly whirly wire curls

Made a necklace recently with lots of different sized pearls, secured with curly wire wraps. All fastened to a chunky silver chain. I'd be really interested to hear what people think, as I don't usually use these squirly wire thingimabobs...



I've made sure that all the wire is tucked in, so it's not scratchy, and won't snag. I think it adds a really different textured look. I reckon with a LBD this would be gorgeous. But am dying to hear what others think........please let me know

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It looks fantastic, and I love the gradient and changes from the small to the large pearls. It draws the eyes in, and the texture really helps too!

    I think you are quite right, with a LBD, this would be gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />