Autumn IS the best of the seasons. What's not to love?
Definitely my favourite time of year….
1) I get to wear and maybe buy lovely tights, boots, winter coats, scarves, hats,…..etc
2) Warm days, chilly nights to stay in cosy by the woodburner
3) New projects - just that back to school feeling which has stuck with me ever since (not saying how long ago I was at school). Redbird was started properly in Sept.
4) Looking ahead to Christmas - AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the excitement.
5) The colours. The beautiful, beautiful colours. Maybe it's because I'm a red head. Just feels like it's my time.
Anyway, to celebrate Autumn I've made a few new pieces for the shop.